Members of the Columbia University community may log in here to access this content.
Online access to this material is restricted to Columbia University affiliates and is made available as a temporary emergency measure during the COVID-19 health crisis. Use of this material may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the materials is solely responsible for assessing whether the material is copyright protected, whether their intended uses are fair or whether permission is required for their uses from the copyright owner. For more information about copyright, fair use and permissions, refer to Columbia University Library’s Copyright Advisory Services at https://copyright.columbia.edu.
- Fass, Bob, 1933- (Host,Former owner)
- AC Beatles
- Side 1 of the Beatles album "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" plays. Parts of Country Joe and The Fish's album "Electric Music for the Mind and Body" play
- Collection Name:
- Bob Fass papers, circa 1960-2011
- Archival Context:
- Series II: Other Radio Shows, 1965-1990. Subseries II.7 contains announcements, satirical routines, and other short recorded components intended to be played on the radio.
- sound recordings
- Popular music radio programs
- Origin Information:
- New York (N.Y.)?, 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 1 audio file (31 minutes)
- Note (Bf number):
- Library Location:
- Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Columbia University
Browse Location’s Digital Content
- Digital Project:
- Time Based Media
- Copyright Status:
- In Copyright
- Persistent URL: