Oral history interview with Albert H. Carle 1974
Members of the Columbia University community may log in here to access this content.
- Carle, Albert H (Interviewee)
- Nackman, Mark E (Interviewer)
- Oral history interview with Albert H. Carle 1974
- Wheeling, West Virginia, in the 1890s; laboratory testing and research for Continental Can at Canonsbury, Pennsylvania, and Chicago, Illinois, until 1957.
- Collection Name
- Continental Group project
- Research, Industrial; Wheeling (W. Va.) 19th century; Carle, Albert H; Continental Can Company
- oral histories; sound recordings
- Origin Information
- Interviewed by Mark E. Nackman on June 24, 1974.
- Note (Provenance)
- Albert H. Carle, Gift 1974
- Library Location
- Columbia Center for Oral History, Columbia University
Browse Location’s Digital Content
- Catalog Record
- Also In
- Time-Based Media
- Persistent URL
- Related URLs
- Available digital content for this interview.