This item is accessible in the reading room of the Gabe M. Wiener Music & Arts Library. Please make arrangements in advance of your visit. Contact email@example.com.
- Copland, Aaron, 1900-1990; Hendl, Walter, 1917-2007; Ditson Fund Recordings Archive; American Recording Society Orchestra
- Appalachian spring
- Collection Name:
- Ditson Fund Recordings Archive.
- Suites (Orchestra); Ballets
- music; sound recordings
- Excerpts, Arranged
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resources (1 file : 388 mb)
- Note (Funding):
- Grammy Foundation Archiving & Preservation Grant
- Title supplied by cataloger; performer information from bibliographic record for commerically released recording (ARS 26)Originally recorded under the auspices of The Alice M. Ditson Fund of Columbia University.Forms part of: Ditson Fund Recordings Archive.Digitization of original acetate sound recording (1 sound tape reel : analog, full track, mono.)File numbers: DIT.019.01.Related CD identification no.: 622221314764.Number on original item: E2 KP 8529-1; additional no.: ARS 26 pt. 1.Recorded: [195-?]
- Note (Performers):
- American Recording Society Orchestra ; Walter Hendl, conductor.
- No linguistic content
- Library Location:
- Gabe M. Wiener Music & Arts Library, Columbia University
Browse Location’s Digital Content
- Catalog Record:
- Digital Project:
- Time Based Media
- Persistent URL: