This item is accessible in the reading room of the Rare Book & Manuscript Library. Please make arrangements in advance of your visit. Contact email@example.com.
Online access to this material is restricted to the Columbia University community and is made available as a temporary emergency measure during the COVID-19 health crisis. Use of this material may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the materials is solely responsible for assessing whether the material is copyright protected, whether their intended uses are fair or whether permission is required for their uses from the copyright owner. For more information about copyright, fair use and permissions, refer to Columbia University Library’s Copyright Advisory Services at https://copyright.columbia.edu.
Columbia University affiliates may log on for access to this content here.
- Fass, Bob, 1933- (Former owner)
- Men speak in broken Spanish and English about deliveries of "product", sounds like covert recording of a drug operation? Recorder on the body of the translator
- Collection Name:
- Bob Fass papers, circa 1960-2011
- Archival Context:
- Series V: Unidentified Recordings, 1958-1972, undated
- sound recordings
- Field recordings
- Place of Origin:
- New York (N.Y.)?
- Physical Description:
- 1 audio file (67 minutes)
- Note (Date note):
- Date inferred from inclusive dates of archival collection
- Note (Bf number):
- English; Spanish
- Library Location:
- Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Columbia University
Browse Location’s Digital Content
- Digital Project:
- Time Based Media
- Copyright Status:
- In Copyright
- Persistent URL: