Members of the Columbia University community may log in here to access this content.
Online access to this material is restricted to Columbia University affiliates and is made available as a temporary emergency measure during the COVID-19 health crisis. Use of this material may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the materials is solely responsible for assessing whether the material is copyright protected, whether their intended uses are fair or whether permission is required for their uses from the copyright owner. For more information about copyright, fair use and permissions, refer to Columbia University Library’s Copyright Advisory Services at https://copyright.columbia.edu.
- Moore, Douglas, 1893-1969 (Composer)
- Carry Nation
- Collection Name:
- Douglas Moore Papers
- Archival Context:
- Series VII. Recordings, 1944-1968
- sound recordings; music
- Origin Information:
- Physical Description:
- 4 audio files (Part 1: 00:29:39.963; Part 2: 00:33:46.931; Part 3: 00:28:13.530; Part 4: 00:32:13.694)
- Note (Date note):
- Dates based on archival series date range.
- Original format: Audio analog reel
- Library Location:
- Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Columbia University
Browse Location’s Digital Content
- Digital Project:
- Time Based Media
- Copyright Status:
- In Copyright
- Persistent URL: