Middle part of Long Island Sound
- Middle part of Long Island Sound
- United States Coast Survey
Hassler, F. R. 1770-1843
Bache, A. D. 1806-1867
U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey
- Washington, D.C. : U.S.C. & G.S, 1855
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 64 x 87 cm.
- Nautical charts > Long Island Sound (N.Y. and Conn.)
Long Island Sound (N.Y. and Conn.) > Maps.
Long Island Sound (N.Y. and Conn.)
- Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings
Includes tidal chart, light house and abbreviation tables, current stations, sailing directions, and views of various lighthouses
Dr'ng by F.H. Gerdes, W.M.C. Fairfax, & J.B. Glick.
Eng'g by S. Siebert, A. Rollé, O.A. Lawson, J. Knight, & W. Smith.
Avery Classics copy: Seymour B. Durst Old York Library Collection, Avery Architectural & Fine Arts Library, Columbia University
Avery Classics copy: Has Seymour B. Durst's bookplate