This item is published without associated content to serve as a citable reference. Content may be added in the future if policy or ongoing digitization work permits. If you have questions, please contact a Libraries staff member.
- Annual report
- New York State Library
- The Library: Albany, N.Y. 1890-1977
- Physical Description:
- 86 v. : ill., plates, folded map, plans, facsims., tables, forms ; 22-24 cm.
- Libraries > New York (State) > Periodicals.
- New York State Library Periodicals.
- From 1891 to 1918 the reports consist of the Report of the director and appendixes, which from 1893 include various bulletins issued by the library (Additions; Bibliography; History; Legislation; Library school; Public libraries) These, including the Report of the director, were each issued also separately
- click here for full-text
- Catalog Record:
- check availability