Showing results for: "Interiors" Remove constraint "Interiors" Format Books Remove constraint Format: Books
1. Above the clouds and old New York : an historical sketch of the site and a description of the many wonders of the Woolworth Building
Bruce, H. Addington 1874-
6. Bricks & brownstone : the New York row house, 1783-1929 : a guide to architectural styles and interior decoration for period restoration
Lockwood, Charles, 1948-2012
New York Produce Exchange
13. Columbia University: Kings College founded in the province of New York by royal charter in the reign of George II perpetuated as Columbia College by the people of the state of New York when they became free and independent maintained and cherished from generation to generation for the public good and the glory of almight God MDCCCXCVI : MDCCLIV MDCCCCI
W.C. Rogers & Co
24. Memorial of Henry O'Rielly [sic] : concerning military highways or "stockade routes" for protecting travelers and settlers, facilitating mail and telegraph communication through vast interior territories, and rendering the United States independent of foreign countries for trnasmitting [sic] mails between the Atlantic and Pacific states
O'Reilly, Henry, 1806-1886
Search Other Sources for: "Interiors"
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.