Showing results for: Format Maps Remove constraint Format: Maps Format Ephemera Remove constraint Format: Ephemera City New York Remove constraint City: New York
434. The builders of the bridge dedicated to the memory of Emily Warren Roebling, 1843-1903, whose faith and courage helped her husband Col. Washington A. Roebling, C.E., 1837-1926, complete the construction of this bridge from the plans of his father John A. Roebling, C.E., 1806-1869, who gave his life to this bridge back of every great work we can find the self-sacrificing devotion of a woman : this tablet erected in 1951 by the Brooklyn Engineers Club with funds raised by popular subscription
441. The emergency map, family emergency map of New York City + emergency care guide : detailed 5-borough map with more than 70 hospitals, locations, 24-hour emergency rooms, special facilities, volunteer ambulance corps areas and phone numbers, directory of most-used emergency phone numbers, illustrated guide to basic emergency care procedures
Hagstrom Map Company
442. A general view of the Bronx River Parkway Reservation : as a connecting parkway between the park system of New York City, the Croton and Catskill watersheds, and the Harriman and Palisades Interstate Parks
New York (State). Bronx Parkway Commission
450. A map of the common lands between the three and six mile stones, belonging to the corporation of the city of New York
Goerck, Casimir Th., -1798
453. A new & accurate plan of the City of New York in the State of New York in North America, published in 1797
New York (N.Y.). Common Council
Maerschalck, Francis W., -1776
461. A plan of the city of New-York & its environs : to Greenwich, on the North or Hudsons River, and to Crown Point, on the East or Sound River, shewing the several streets, publick buildings, docks, fort & battery, with the true form & course of the commanding grounds, with and without the town
Montrésor, John, 1736-1799
463. A plan of the north east environs of the city of New-York performed by order of His Excellency the Earl of Loudon & ca. & ca
Holland, Samuel, 1728-1801
467. A topographical map of the north part of New-York Island : exhibiting the plan of Fort Washington now Fort Knyphausen, with the rebels lines to the southward which where [sic] forced by the troops under the command of the Rt. Honble. Earl Percy on the 16th. Novr. 1776, and survey'd immediately after by order of his Lordship, to which is added the attack made to the north by the Hessians, surveyed by order of Lieut. Genl. Knyphausen
Sauthier, Claude Joseph
468. A topographical map of the northn. part of New York Island, exhibiting the plan of Fort Washington, now Fort Knyphausen, with the rebels lines to the southward, which were forced by the troops under the command of the Rt. Honble. Earl Percy on the 16th. Novr. 1776, and survey'd immediately after by order of His Lordship
Sauthier, Claude Joseph
Saint-Mémin, Charles Balthazar Julien Fevret de, 1770-1852
475. The west side of the city of New York : between Eighth Avenue and Hudson River from Fifty-Ninth Street to One Hundred and Fifty-Fifth Street : showing graphically the existing condition of all real estate as regards all public improvements, with an appendix giving the dates of the confirmation of the assessment for each improvement
Search Other Sources for:
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.