Showing results for: Format Other Remove constraint Format: Other Format Periodicals Remove constraint Format: Periodicals Format Ephemera Remove constraint Format: Ephemera Format Manuscripts Remove constraint Format: Manuscripts
184. Certificate of incorporation, constitution, by-laws and rules, officers, members and committees / The Lambs
Lambs (New York, N.Y.)
Dick, Archibald L., approximately 1805-approximately 1855
New York (N.Y.). Office of Management and Budget., Community Development Unit
203. Civil list and forms of government of the Colony and State of New York : containing notes on the various governmental organizations; lists of the principal colonial, state and county officers, and the congressional delegations and presidential electors, with the votes of the electoral colleges. The whole arranged in constitutional periods
Columbia University. School of Architecture
221. Communication from the Governor, transmitting the annual report of the Board of Commissioners of the Metropolitan Police
New York (State). Commissioners of the Metropolitan Police
New York (N.Y.). Street Department
226. Constitution and by-laws of Peter Minuit Post No. 1247 : the American Legion, Bronx County, Department of New York
American Legion. Peter Minuit Post No. 1247 (Bronx County (N.Y.))
Ohio Society of New York
New York Athletic Club
New York Yacht Club
Search Other Sources for:
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.