Showing results for: Format Postcards Remove constraint Format: Postcards Format Other Remove constraint Format: Other Format Periodicals Remove constraint Format: Periodicals Format Maps Remove constraint Format: Maps Format Ephemera Remove constraint Format: Ephemera Format Objects Remove constraint Format: Objects Format Manuscripts Remove constraint Format: Manuscripts Format Books Remove constraint Format: Books Neighborhood Upper East Side-Carnegie Hill Remove constraint Neighborhood: Upper East Side-Carnegie Hill
Chapin Home for the Aged and Infirm (New York, N.Y.)
New York Christian Home for Intemperate Men
Wimmer, Curt Paul, 1879-1951
21. Dinner to commemorate the one hundredth anniversary of the founding of the Union Club on Wednesday, April 22, 1936 at the Clubhouse Park Avenue and Sixty-Ninth Street 1836-1936
Union Club of the City of New York
Delavan, D. Bryson 1850-1942
29. History of the New York society library, with an introductory chapter on libraries in colonial New York, 1698-1776
Keep, Austin Baxter, 1875-1932
Dunn, William J
Stevens, Mark, 1947-
Tomkins, Calvin, 1925-
47. Mother of clubs. Being the history of the first hundred years of the Union Club of the city of New York, 1836-1936
Townsend, Reginald T. 1890-
53. New York on paper : [selected prints and drawings from the Whitney Museum of Art : April 7-May 22, 1977, Whitney Museum of American Art]
Whitney Museum of American Art
59. The Presbyterian Hospital and the Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, 1868-1943; a history of a great medical adventure
Lamb, Albert Richard, 1881-
Search Other Sources for:
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.