Showing results for: "Transportation" Remove constraint "Transportation" Borough Bronx Remove constraint Borough: Bronx
5. Geographia's map of The Bronx, showing house numbers, transportation lines, playgrounds, wading pools, etc
Geographia Map Company, inc., New York
8. New state parkway connecting the Bronx River Parkway at Kensico Dam with the Bear Mountain Bridge. Dedication, November 14, 1931
Westchester County Park Commission
New York (State). Bronx Parkway Commission
11. The first elevated railroads in Manhattan and the Bronx of the city of New York; the story of their development and progress
Reeves, William Fullerton
12. A plan with a guarantee : the Fifth Avenue Coach Company's proposal for a comprehensive motor coach system for the borough of the Bronx
Fifth Avenue Coach Company
Search Other Sources for: "Transportation"
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.