51. Manhattan, the magical island : one hundred and eight pictures of Manhattan, with prelude and descriptive notes
Lubschez, Ben J. 1881-1963
Eberlein, Harold Donaldson
New York (N.Y.). Landmarks Preservation Commission
57. Museums in New York; a descriptive reference guide to seventy-nine fine arts museums, local history museums, specialized museums, natural history and science museums, libraries, botanical and zoological parks, commercial collections, and historic houses and mansions open to the public within the five boroughs of New York City
McDarrah, Fred W., 1926-2007
62. New York State Maritime Museum at the South Street Seaport & renovation of Schermerhorn Row, Fulton and South Streets, New York City
Cavaglieri, Giorgio, 1911-2007
Association of Village Homeowners. Landmarks Committee
70. Old Brooklyn Heights, New York's first suburb; Including detailed analyses of 619 century-old houses
Search Other Sources for: "Historic buildings"
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.