Search Results Header
Search ConstraintsShowing results for: "Fortification New York (State)" Remove constraint "Fortification New York (State)"
1. 1783, Manhattan Island at the close of the Revolution showing the American city with its landmarks and the Revolutionary fortifictions on the island
MacCoun, Townsend, 1845-1932
- Name: MacCoun, Townsend, 1845-1932
- Published: L.L. Poates Engr'g Co: New York. c1909
- Format: maps
- Catalog Record: check availability
Barnard, J. G. 1815-1882
4. Relics of the revolution; the story of the discovery of the buried remains of military life in forts and camps on Manhattan Island
Bolton, Reginald Pelham, 1856-1942
New York (N.Y.)
6. Report of the Committee on the Protection of Commerce, and the Defence of the Country, to whom was referred, the memorial of the New-York Chamber of Commerce : 2d April, 1798, referred to the Committee of the Whole House, on the State of the Union
United States. Congress., House., Committee on the Protection of Commerce and the Defence of the Country
7. Report of the Secretary of War, in compliance with a resolution of the 11th ultimo, calling for information relative to the fortifications necessary for the proper defense of New York and Brooklyn
United States. War Department
Search Other Sources for: "Fortification New York (State)"
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.