Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
10. Letter from the Secretary of War transmitting, with a letter from the Chief of Engineers, report of examination at Sag Harbor, N.Y
Root, Elihu, 1845-1937
15. Main drainage and sewage disposal works proposed for New York City, reports of experts and data relating to the harbor
New York (N.Y.). Metropolitan Sewerage Commission
New York (N.Y.). Department of Marine and Aviation
17. Memorial of the Chamber of Commerce of New York relative to the defences of the harbor of said city
New York Chamber of Commerce
19. Mr. Mitchell, from the committee to whom was referred, the Memorial of the merchants of New York, submitted a report on that part of the same, which relates to "the defenceless situation of the port of New York."
United States. Congress, Senate. 1805-1806)
Rattray, Jeannette Edwards, 1893-
United States. Army., Corps of Engineers
Search Other Sources for: "Harbors New York (State)"
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.