5. Address of the Friends of domestic industry : assembled in convention, at New-York, October 26, 1831, to the people of the United States
Friends of Domestic Industry
7. Alexander Hamilton's famous report on manufactures : made to Congress December 5, 1791 : in his capacity as Secretary of the Treasury
United States. Department of the Treasury
10. The American idea, and what grows out of it : an oration, delivered in the New-York Crystal Palace, July 4, 1854
Chapin, E. H. 1814-1880
11. Anatomy of a metropolis; the changing distribution of people and jobs within the New York metropolitan region
Hoover, Edgar Malone, 1907-
12. Annual report
Joint Board of Sanitary Control in the Cloak, Suit and Skirt and the Dress and Waist Industries, New York
Brooklyn Industrial School Association and Home for Destitute Children
Five Points House of Industry. Trustees
Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce (Brooklyn, New York, N.Y.). Industrial Department
Brooklyn League. Committee on Industrial Advancement
Search Other Sources for: "Industries"
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.