Showing results for: "New York (N.Y.) History Revolution, 1775-1783." Remove constraint "New York (N.Y.) History Revolution, 1775-1783."
2. 1914, New York's commercial tercentenary : a few historical events as given by historians compared with their actual occurrence
Lower Wall Street Business Men's Association (New York, N.Y.)
3. Address delivered on the 138th anniversary of the battle of Fort Washington at St. Paul's Chapel, Trinity Parish, New York
Geer, William Montague, 1848-
Wertenbaker, Thomas Jefferson, 1879-1966
10. Historic and antiquarian scenes in Brooklyn and its vicinity : with illustrations of some of its antiquities
Field, Thomas W. 1820-1881
14. McGown's pass and vicinity : a sketch of the most interesting scenic and historic section of Central Park in the city of New York
Hall, Edward Hagaman, 1858-1936
15. New York City during the American Revolution : being a collection of original papers (now first published) from the manuscripts in the possession of the Mercantile Library Association, of New York City
Mercantile Library Association of the City of New-York
21. Plan of the island of New York in North America but only from the eastern side in the vicinity of the late Fort Washington, afterward Knyphausen, which was taken in the month of May 1779 from the Laurel HIll, but first drawn in the month of January 1781 in the hut encampment near Fort Knyphausen
22. Relics of the revolution; the story of the discovery of the buried remains of military life in forts and camps on Manhattan Island
Bolton, Reginald Pelham, 1856-1942
23. Report of the Joint Committee on the Centennial Celebration of the Evacuation of New York by the British, Monday, November 26th, 1883
Joint Committee on the Centennial Celebration of the Evacuation of New York by the British
Search Other Sources for: "New York (N.Y.) History Revolution, 1775-1783."
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.