Search Results Header
Search ConstraintsShowing results for: "New York (N.Y.) Maps Facsimiles." Remove constraint "New York (N.Y.) Maps Facsimiles."
1. James Lyne's survey or, as it is more commonly known the Bradford map : a plan of the city of New York at the time of the granting of the Montgomery charter in 1731 : an appendix to an account of the same
Andrews, William Loring, 1837-1920
5. A topographical map of the north part of New-York Island : exhibiting the plan of Fort Washington now Fort Knyphausen, with the rebels lines to the southward which where [sic] forced by the troops under the command of the Rt. Honble. Earl Percy on the 16th. Novr. 1776, and survey'd immediately after by order of his Lordship, to which is added the attack made to the north by the Hessians, surveyed by order of Lieut. Genl. Knyphausen
Sauthier, Claude Joseph
- Name: Sauthier, Claude Joseph
- Published: D.T. Valentine?: N.Y.?. 1859]
- Format: maps
- Catalog Record: check availability
Search Other Sources for: "New York (N.Y.) Maps Facsimiles."
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.