Showing results for: "New York Central Railroad Company." Remove constraint "New York Central Railroad Company."
1. Agreement between the Albany and Schenectady Rail Road Company, the Schenectady and Troy Rail Road Company, the Utica and Schenectady Rail Road Company, the Mohawk Valley Rail Road Company, the Syracuse and Utica Rail Road Company, the Syracuse and Utica Direct Rail Road Company, the Rochester and Syracuse Rail Road Company, the Buffalo and Rochester Rail Road Company, the Rochester, Lockport and Niagara Falls Rail Road Company, and the Buffalo and Lockport Rail Road Company : whereby the said companies are consolidated into one corporation, under the name of "The New York Central Rail Road Company," in pursuance of an act of the Legislature of the state of New York, entitled "An act to authorize the consolidation of certain railroad companies," passed April second, one thousand eight hundred and fifty-three
New York Central Railroad Company
3. Gotham's greater rotten row : Peter B. Sweeny's project for a splendid public pleasure ground for lovers of the horse and the horse himself : a grand terrace on the West Side : two and one-half miles of magnificient driveway along the shore of the Hudson, between Seventy-second and Ninety-eighth Streets, west of the New York Central Railroad and Riverside Park, with the reasons that make the scheme feasible in the near future : interviews with Messrs. Coleman ... Russell Sage, Mayor Grant ... and Peter B. Sweeny : preamble and resolution of the Board of Estimate and Apportionment : the growth of the city
Kalmbach, Albert Carpenter, 1910-
Scanlon, Ann Marie
Stevens, Frank Walker, 1847-1928
10. The greatest highway in the world; historical, industrial and descriptive information of the towns, cities and country passed through between New York and Chicago via the New York Central Lines
New York Central Railroad Company (1914-1968)
11. An inquiry into the merits of the suit brought by the Attorney-General of the state of New York, (now pending and soon to be tried,) against the New York Central Railroad Company : to recover five millions of dollars of tolls, alleged to be unpaid, and to establish the liability of the company to pay tolls annually for an indefinite period hereafter
Kirkland, Charles P. 1830-1904
Search Other Sources for: "New York Central Railroad Company."
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.