2. 1914, New York's commercial tercentenary : a few historical events as given by historians compared with their actual occurrence
Lower Wall Street Business Men's Association (New York, N.Y.)
Kouwenhoven, John Atlee, 1909-1990
United States. Congress., House., Select Committee Appointed to Investigate Certain Alleged Corrupt Combinations of Members of Congress
10. American archives: consisting of a collection of authentick records, state papers, debates, and letters and other notices of publick affairs, the whole forming a documentary history of the origin and progress of the North American colonies; of the causes and accomplishment of the American Revolution; and of the Constitution of government for the United States, to the finalratification thereof. In 6 series
12. The American idea, and what grows out of it : an oration, delivered in the New-York Crystal Palace, July 4, 1854
Chapin, E. H. 1814-1880
14. The American revolution in New York; its political, social and economic significance. For general use as part of the program of the Executive committee on the one hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the American revolution
University of the State of New York. Division of Archives and History
American Historical Association
17. Annual report of the American Scenic and Historic Preservation Society to the legislature of the State of New York
American Scenic and Historic Preservation Society
Painter, Thomas, 1760-1847
Search Other Sources for: "United States History"
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.