Showing results for: "Waterfronts New York (State)" Remove constraint "Waterfronts New York (State)"
2. The Chelsea waterfront : a conceptual study for the development of an underutilized area on the west side of Manhattan
Raymond, Parish & Pine
5. Gotham's greater rotten row : Peter B. Sweeny's project for a splendid public pleasure ground for lovers of the horse and the horse himself : a grand terrace on the West Side : two and one-half miles of magnificient driveway along the shore of the Hudson, between Seventy-second and Ninety-eighth Streets, west of the New York Central Railroad and Riverside Park, with the reasons that make the scheme feasible in the near future : interviews with Messrs. Coleman ... Russell Sage, Mayor Grant ... and Peter B. Sweeny : preamble and resolution of the Board of Estimate and Apportionment : the growth of the city
9. In the matter of the proposed plans and agreement between New York Central & Hudson River Railroad Company and the city of New York, affecting Riverside Park and the North River waterfront : report of the Committee on Legislation, Law and Schools : appendix showing proceedings taken for the extension and preservation of Riverside Park in 1893 by the West End Association, and legislative action thereon
West End Association (New York, N.Y.). Committee on Legislation, Law and Schools
Stevens, Simon (Engineer)
New York (N.Y.). Department of Marine and Aviation
13. Manhattan, water-bound : planning and developing Manhattan's waterfront from the seventeenth century to the present
Buttenwieser, Ann L., 1935-
14. Mid-19th century South Street : The streets -- The people -- The quality of life -- A merchant's day
South Street Seaport Museum (New York, N.Y.)
16. New York City water front : letter from Simon Stevens to the Commissioners of the Sinking Fund, relative to their powers and duties, and the powers and duties of the Dock and Law Departments, in their several relations to each other in regard to the improvement of the water front of the city of New York
New York (N.Y.). Department of City Planning
Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
New York (N.Y.). Department of Ports and Terminals
Search Other Sources for: "Waterfronts New York (State)"
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.