Showing results for: Format Ephemera Remove constraint Format: Ephemera Format Objects Remove constraint Format: Objects Format Manuscripts Remove constraint Format: Manuscripts Format Maps Remove constraint Format: Maps
241. Map of 80 acres of land situate in the 12th Ward of the city of New York part of the estate of Isaac Dyckman, dec'd : known as the "Part 3rd of the Dyckman Homestead Property" to be sold by V.K. Stevenson Son & Co, B.P. Fairchild, Auctioneer, June 7th, 1871 at the Exchange Salesrooms, 111 Broadway, New York
Ohman Map Co
258. Map of New York City : showing portions of Brooklyn, Jersey City, and Westchester Co. ; Rand, McNally & Co.'s guide map of New York City
Rand McNally and Company
Kitchin, Thomas, 1718-1784
Trott, E. R
270. Map of land of Theodorus Bergen west of Third Avenue in the Eighth Ward of the city of Brooklyn : as surveyed December 1853 by T.G. Bergen
Bergen, Teunis G., 1806-1881
285. Map of the City of New York : shewing the original high water ine and the location of the different farms and estates
Hayward, George, approximately 1800-
286. Map of the City of New York : showing the streets, avenues, roads, public squares & places laid out, established, widened and retained, the new pier and bulkhead lines laid out and established by the Board of Commissioners of the Central Park, by and under authority of chapter 697 of the laws of the State of New York, passed April 24, 1867
New York (N.Y.). Board of Commissioners of the Central Park
288. Map of the City of New York with the adjacent cities of Brooklyn & Jersey City & the Village of Williamsburg
Phelps, Humphrey, active 19th century
290. Map of the City of New York, from the Battery to 80th Street, showing the original topography of Manhattan Island
Viele, Egbert L. 1825-1902
Search Other Sources for:
Try your search in one of these related resources. (Search results will display in a new window.)
Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
A comprehensive listing of journal articles published worldwide on architecture and design, archaeology, city planning, interior design, landscape architecture, and historic preservation.
Brooklyn Historical Society Photography Collection
Search for individual photographs. Approximately 5,000 of our images are currently available online, but more images are added regularly.
Brooklyn Public Library: Historic Brooklyn Photographs
Selection of more than ten thousand historic photographs from the Brooklyn Collection.
CLIO: Columbia Libraries Catalog
Search for books, articles, journals, online resources and more.
DLC: Columbia Libraries Digital Collections
A gateway to digital projects and online exhibitions that have been published on the web by Columbia University Libraries/Information Services (CUL/IS).
- Museum of the City of New York
Over 150,000 images and objects from the collections of the Museum of the City of New York.
Note: to come.
New York Historical Society
Digital images from the library and museum collections.
NYPL Digital Collections
Provides free and open access to over 800,000 images digitized from the The New York Public Library's vast collections.